Multicultural Ministry News
I would like to encourage you to consider receiving a special offering on that Sunday to benefit ongoing investment into Multi-Cultural Ministries, as well as future All Nations Sunday resources.
- This would be a one-time donation.
- The offering would not be intended to take the place of your normal offering, but would be a sacrificial love offering.
- 40% of the offering given would remain here in our district to invest in projects and initiatives to help reach the multi-cultural community of our state.
Perhaps if taking a second offering doesn’t work well in your service schedule, you might just consider sending a $50 or $100 offering to help us develop a budget for this ministry.
Please send your offering to our district office. The check can be written to:
Western District UPC
PO Box 800
Turlock, CA. 95381
Please notate the check as: Western District MCM – All Nations Sunday Offering.
The value of every soul is equal in the sight of God, and He has one church; therefore the Western District Multicultural Ministries exists to connect, organize effectively facilitate the evangelism of every ethnic and culture group in North America, and assimilate peoples of every language and culture group into the United Pentecostal Church International.
Multicultural Ministries is a key in the ignition of Apostolic Revival within the North American Church.
It is imperative that the effort be made to reach into the community of every culture and language group in North America. The church was commissioned to go to the nations of the world with the gospel; God is now bringing the nations to our doorsteps.
Multicultural Ministries is the single most vital opportunity in North America.
Multicultural Ministries has worked diligently to position the UPCI to accomplish several things:
- Develop preachers indigenous to specific groups.
- Make readily accessible tools, training, and equipping which allows effective cross-cultural evangelism at the local church level.
- Aggressively promote the "Fields are white" opportunity of the international population to our constituency. This is particularly relevant in working with our younger preachers and pastors.
- Raise up decision making leaders within indigenous people groups.
- Encourage support (financial one time gifts, and partners) and funding for each ministry under the umbrella of MCM.
- UPCI-MCM appoints "God-Called" cultural evangelists to minister into various culture /language groups.